Sunday, June 06, 2004

a nIgHt wItH mY bUddiEs....

Just came back from Holland Village... Had satay dinner with Andrew, Chin Lee and Jas. Ate a lot of satay... really a lot...haha... Didn't know we can actually have satay for dinner. Had a drink after that and chatted non-stop. Audrey came half-way and join us, just in time to see Andrew down his 3 bottle of beer...haha.. too late =P

Had a lot of argument with Andrew over a lot of things. Politics, education system, military system and all sorts of crappy stuff... really got of breathe, trying to prove my point. Chin Lee was clueless as usual, although he claims that he remains silent because he agrees with whatever we've said. Jas was trying hard to catch up our pace and listen attentively, though I don't really know if she understands what we are arguing about, since I was quite lost myself.

Sent Chin Lee and Jas home after that and here I am, back on my cosy bed... Talked so much just now... Must drink a lot of water to compensate for the saliva that I've lost. Will bee sleeping soon cuz I still need to pack my bag for Crescendo tomorrow. I'm leaving on Monday and I still have not packed my bag~! Oh yar, I think I should also give my car a good wash before I leave... haven't washed it for such a long time already...