Saturday, June 05, 2004

Another day of my life....

Had quite an eventful and fulfilling week... hehe... quite good for me... Haven't had anything good happening to me for weeks already. Went for the Airborne Course Selection the day before and managed to pass. Now just waiting for the upper management to decide whether I go or not. Really hope I can get into the course. That's like a childhood dream since my NCC days. Can't do it during NCC so I do it when I am in the Army... haha... crapz... They are gonna choose 100 out of 240 guys... sIgHz.. should start praying now....

Went to watch The Day After Tomorrow with darling yesterday. Not too bad... pretty much expected what its gonna be like already... Got a little bit of extras though.. The freaking cold theatre add atmosphere to the movie....haha I think I can almost feel the kind of cold those characters in the movie are feeling. =P
Saw my favourite Mazda 6 - 2.3 Sports at SUNTEC. That'll probably serve as a motivation for me to start saving...hehe... Its really a cool car~! Sporty interior, good engine... you name it.... MUST START SAVING~!

Slacking at home now waiting for things to happen... actually I'm waiting for darling to come after she finish work... Don't where to go today. Its such a chore to be broke. I promise I'll not over-spend the next time round... haha... Oh but I still gotta change my car rims and tyres, send it for servicing, give it a good polish and maybe add some accessories. Oh no.... how am I going to save next month... okie... maybe the next next month then.... haha.... when will the saving ever happens...