Saturday, June 19, 2004

A daY aT tHe ROM...

Today is my cousin Steven's big day. He is to be engaged with his gf of many years. Woke up at about 9am in the morning and quickly rush to the toilet to bath. Gonna be late cuz I am suppose to pick darling up before going to ROM. Came out of the toilet and saw sis ironing my shirt for me... waH~... gonna strike 4D liao... first time ah... haha... Not very straight but its the effort that counts lah....

Was at ROM on time but due to the capacity of 20 pax per couple, me and darling were not able to go up to witness the ceremony. So sad~! What a waste... to think I rush all the way down... sigh... nvm... took some photos after the whole thing.. not that bad after all. Went to merchant hotel for lunch on steven. The buffet was great. Ate a LOT of sashimi. hehe.... my favourite. Darling ate a lot of that durian pudding thingy. That's her favourite. I love it too. Eat so much until I nearly can't move.

Don't feel like going anywhere, so went back home to watch CSI with darling... Guess we were both too tired. Fell asleep after watching one episode. Only woke up at 7pm... haha... we are really pig. Had dinner then send her home.

Sixun's dad passed away and I went down to his dad's wake today with the rest of the officers. It was really a great shock for him. I think he didn't expect it to happen at all... Life is so unpredictable...