Friday, June 25, 2004

Back again....

Finally giving another entry after so long... been really busy with work back in camp... Hardly have the time to come out. Had a pretty tough week... every morning have to wake up at 6 and go for morning run at 7.... run 5 km then carry on with circuit training... piangz.... whole body aching now... my leg cannot take it anymore. Always don't like to run... actually I don't really mind running... its just that those ppl make running such a chore. That's why I hate it now. And worse of all I'm roped in to run the Division Crossy Country COmpetition and also the upcoming Army Half Marathon!!!! I'm dying!!! I need a new pair of legs!!!
Anyway its good to be resting now so I shall not waste my energy on complaining. Went to RELC today to apply for Overseas studies in Australia with Linus and Wenjin. Talk to this lady name Wendy. She gave us some advice on the universities that are suitable for us and also helped us with the application form. The form a bit complicated... Don't know why izzit that these institutions always like to make there application forms complicated. Maybe its a way of showing how sophiscated they are? Don't know lahz... Linus and I both applied for University of Adelaide. Its the cheapest choice for us. I applied for University of South Australia too... Now just got sit back and wait for the outcome.
Actually I don't even know if I could afford to study in Australia or not. The living expenses are really high. And its really expensive too. Really hope that I can get my LSA so that I would just have to top up a bit to cover the rest of the charges. Think I better start applying next week.
Went to Hendon Camp to witness Andy's Red Beret Presentation. After 11 months of tough training, he finally got his Red Beret. Guess he was really proud of himself. Even shed tears when he received it. Think I can understand how he feels. I felt exactly the same way too during my commissioning parade.
Jas's mum treat us to dinner. Went to Chomp Chomp to eat. The food there ain't exactly that superb. Perhaps its just a brand name lahz... They give so little portion and charge so much... Sigh... nvm lah... once a while its still okie I guess.
Feel like a pig now. Gonna sleep liao... Tomorrow still gotta wake up early and go to to Bedok Reservoir for out camp run. RUNNING AGAIN!!! sighz...