Sunday, June 27, 2004

CluBBing NiTeZ

Had a rather eventful day yesterday. Went to Bedok Reservoir early in the morning for the Outcamp run organised by 20SA. Run round the reservoir one round... which is like 4.5 km. Crazy Timmy ask me to go one more round with him. I didn't want to run anymore so he carry on alone... haha... I had enough of running lahz... Don't wanna run so much...

Went to pick darling up at her house but she's still working so I stayed at the carpark to wash my car. Think I should wash my car myself more often. Can save a lot. Spent 40 cents on the water only... hehe...
Had dinner with Chin Lee, Pamela, Victor, Andrew, Audrey, Ian and gf, and Jas at Holland Village area. Chin Lee giving us a treat cuz of his birthday. In turn we bought a birthday cake for him at Haagen Daz.

Next stop, Mohd Sultan. Couldn't decide on where to go so kept walking up and down the street. Finally decided on O Bar. Didn't go to Double O cuz the queue was damn long and we are not too interested in queuing. O Bar was kinda quiet. Not enough ppl to create the atmosphere but enough ppl to occupy all the tables. Drank a bit there. Darling had he first taste of tequila pop. Her whole face went red after that. Vodka + Tequila + Beer... seems to be on her way to being drunk. But she's quite a good drinker... won't get drunk that easily. Got bored of O Bar, so decided to change a place. Went to Angel, just across the street. Suresh's favourite place. Plays all the techno stuff. haha... if O bar was boring, Angel was worse. Got a lot of ppl but then music sux and too many lianz and bengz. Who knows we might just get wacked for nothing if we stayed long enough. Which is why we went to our third and final place, Liquid Room. That's the best amongst the 3 that night. Good music, good crowd. Drinks were expensive though. Darling almost scare the shit out of me at Liquid Room. Had her vodka then hug on to me a knocked out. Guess she really fainted. But its only for a while. Woke up after that and had to vomit. Well, its always good to vomit after drinking. At least you will feel much better after that. Guess Darling would agree with me on this after her experience yesterday.... hehe

Was dead tired while on my way home. Kept falling asleep. I really gotta try ito think of ways to keep me awake while driving. Its really dangerous to doze off while driving....

SlaCK at home the whole of today. Gonna wake up early to go back to camp tomorrow. Gotta start the running routine again... sianz...