Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Ex Lightning Pegasus 2004 ~ DaY fIvE to sIx...

Finally I am going home soon. But not before we wash up all the guns. Washing the vehicles was a terrible nightmare. We have got only one pathetic water hose to wash 11 armoured vehicles! And to add salt to wound, that pathetic hose has got pathetic pressure! When I saw that washing area I nearly burst out laughing. Actually I don't know whether I should laugh or cry. Its like a joke to ask us to wash all our vehicles using that hose. We went on a search around the damn big camp and grab anything we can use to wash the guns. In the end, we managed to get this BIG water truck to come to our rescue. It has amazing pressure. Those you use for fire fighting. The pressure is so strong that we need 6 ppl to hold on to the hose to control it. With that piece of crap, we are able to complete our task pretty soon.

Went to the canteen after more than 12 hours of washing. Canteen food was great as usual. Howe and Edmund ordered so much food and ate as if there's no tomorrow. 2IC ordered a glass of coconut milk but gotta throw it away after a housefly went diving into his drink. The housefly drowned and the drink got wasted. 2IC was damn upset. Got another glass and this time round he makes sure he holds on to his drink... haha...

Last day was fun. Everyone went on a shopping rampage. Not for me. Cuz there's nothing much to buy. I've already got most of the T-shirts that they are selling. I am not interested in fake LV and the fake branded bags doesn't appeals to me. So there I go, sitting at one corner, eating my ice-cream... haha... the ice cream is good. for the preice of less than $2, you get swensen standard ice-cream... good buy~!

Finally, time for us to leave. Reach Singapore at about 3 am. Went to DFS to buy some beer for dad and a vodka citron for myself. Home sweet home at 5am and sleep and sleep and sleep....