Sunday, June 06, 2004

diNNeR wItH mY fAmiLy...

Had quite a slow day today... woke up damn late in the morning... about 11am.. well that's kinda late enough for me though I know of pple who can actually sleep until 2pm. Anyway, I woke up just in time to go to the mrt station to pick Jas up. Bought lunch at the foodcourt, then went to NTUC to buy some essentials for my Crescendo trip. Jas also bought a packet of cookie dough to make cookies for me to bring up the flight to eat. So sweet! hehe... anyway, we were kinda excited about the cookie thingy, so we quickly ate lunch and start the cookie making session. We've tried making cakes before and this is our first time baking cookies. Quite clueless as we were arguing about how much to stir, how much dough to put into the mixture and how much dough drops to put on the tray for baking. We were quite cautious and decided to bake the cookies in batches so that we can have some trail and error..... actually its also because we don't have enough trays to bake all at one time lahz... haha.. The cookies turn up quite well. Its very tasty~! haha... Not a very bad experience for a pair of first timers... hee~ Thanx dear for the cookies~!

Went swimming after the tiring cookies baking session. Don't really intended to swim.. Just wanna soak in the water but was forced by Jas to swim 10 laps! Went to the jacuzzi after that and fell asleep inside for dunno how long... haha... Quite a good way to relax on a lazy sunday afternoon. Actually its also partly because I have not more money to go out... so might as well make use of the facilities that we paid for monthly...hehe... lame excuse.

Dinner with my family after that. Haven't really had a proper dinner with my whole family for at least a few month already. We had everyone in today. Mum and Dad. Sis and her bf, Jiahan. Me and darling Jasmin. Ate so much. My dad just kept ordering non-stop...haha... I am still bloated now, with all the food still swimming in my stomach.... My tummy is a sorry sight... getting bigger by the days.... Luckily I still got train... so can maintain a bit.... hehe... alright I promise I'll train more.... hee~ For now, maybe I should go to sleep...hehe.. getting sleepy already... =P