Monday, June 07, 2004

HaRRy PoTTeR~

As usual, slept until damn late today. Was lazing around on bed until my mum asked me to go and eat breakfast... Lazy pig...haha... Gave my car a thorought exterior wash today. Its sparkling clean and I felt a great sense of achievement. Only sad thing is that I am not to be the one to enjoy the shine. Probably dad's gonna drive it while I'm away. Just hope that he'll take care of it like me. That's not gonna be very possible since human being only takes care of his own thing. Never mind. I don't have a choice. Just gotta close my eyes and pray. Do whatever he wants with the car. Just don't let me know or see it.....

Went to PS to watch Harry Potter with Jas, mich, geok and elaine. Quite interesting, though I still prefer the previous ones. Elaine, Geok and Mich rush of to camp straight after the movie... They were VERY late I suppose. Anyway, they were never early so I guess it doesn't really matter... haha... Went to Prata House for prata dinner with darling and rushed straight home to pack my stuff... Gotta end this real soon cuz I still gotta WALK back to camp... Haven't really walked back to camp for a long time already... haha... been driving for too long, kinda not use to it... hehe...

Anyway, this will be my last post for the time being, until when I am back again on the 14th. Pray for me okie. Hope life in crescendo will not be too tough... Gonna miss my darling. Gonna miss my car. And gonna miss my bed.....sigh...