Friday, June 18, 2004

Car DaY~

Went back to office yesterday to settle some stuff. Tried packing my kit bag and nearly fainted when I opened it.
haha... all the sweaty clothes mix together, packed in the confine of a bag for 3 days... I leave it up to your imagination... There's really nothing to do in the office. We were basically back in camp because we didn't managed to cancel our ration for the day. So we are back just to consume the breakfast, lunch and dinner. The even more stupid thing is that I don't even eat in the cookhouse. So I am pratically stoning in office doing nothing.

Went out with LTA Koh to McWell Venture to do up his car. Apparently something went wrong with the battery during his 3 weeks out of town. He is very heartache now, firstly because his car can't start properly. And secondly, he scratch his whole front rim when he fell asleep while driving home after the boring soccer match the day before. Pity him but there's nothing I can do.

Went to Autobacs after that. Actually wanted to buy some stuff for my car but suddenly remembered that I'm suppose to save money. So gave up the idea. I'm actually looking for a set of new rims to replace my current ones. But its way too expensive and way off budget... guess I gotta save a bit more before buying...

Back in office by about 2pm and started watching the CSI DVD that I borrowed from Andrew. Really interesting. I finished watching one disc by 5pm... which is about 4 episodes. Yah we are free to that extend. Went off to Bukit Batok after 6pm to accompany LTA Koh to buy a new battery for his car. Yup he finally realised that adding adictives to his battery isn't gonna help. I left for Autobacs again but its already closed so I went for a car wash instead. Today is a car day lahz. Everything also about my car... haha...
Suppose to meet Andrew and gang for dinner but all of them are late. Went to Mohd. SUltan to hang out but in the end, changed the venue to Zouk. Andrew played us out. He can't join us cuz he is wearing berms... damn angry with him. He is the one who jio us out and now he wears berms when he should have known that its not an appropriate dress code.

Never mind...had fun in Zouk anyway with CPT Miaw yi and her BF, CPT Alvin Teo, LTA Koh and Victor. Freaking a lot of pple... probably cuz its ladies' night. Saw a lot of transvetite at Zouk too!!! Its really a lot. Wonder if they have to pay the entrance fees like we guys... hahahaha... Sent Victor home as usual. He is already gone case by then. Drank too much I guess... haha...

Reached home at about 3am but got trapped in the lift for an hour. Luckily a friendly neighbour and the security guard come to my rescue. Slept at 5am and woke up at 9.30am again. Quickly rushed my car down to the workshop for servicing. Thought I could get it back in an hour but they told me they needed 5 hours today cuz my car is entitled to a free grooming package... Whatever lah... it just means that I gotta wait around doing nothing till then... So not used to having to travel around in bus and MRT... Though its quite fun, but I still prefer my car....

There's no where I can go so I stayed at darling's house for the whole afternoon, sleeping and then watching CSI again. Went to collect my car at about 4pm plus, then went to Suntec to have dinner at Cafe Cartel. Ate the St Louis Ribs. Its damn big piece. Talk about value for money. The sauce is a bit too sweet though. Nothing is perfect I guess. Sent darling to Singapore Conference Hall to attend a concert. As usual I got nowhere to go, so stayed at the carpark waiting for her to finish. Watched CSI once again... haha... Sent her home after her concert and fell asleep as usual while on my way back home... freaking tired now... must sleep already....