Sunday, October 28, 2007

Updates for the week~!

Okie... so it has been a busy week for me with loads of things to do... no time and energy to slowly blog about it day by day, so let's just do it all at once... =P

22 Oct (Mon)
Resident Evil 3 with Jacq. Its a damn nice show~! My all time favourite. This time round its as good as before and there is definitely going to be a Resident Evil 4. Looking forward to that... =)

23 Oct (Tue)
Dinner treat at The Rice Table at International Building by Caroline, for the Student Care and Services department. It's for the work we've contributed for the Student Week.. helping to organise Duet Superstar etc.
After dinner was coffee at Starbucks... Didn't know John's brother, James, is actually the store manager of Liat Tower Starbucks... haha... the world is small... everyone knows everyone.... =P
The people doing the sports segment for Student Week
And that's us... we did the Duet Superstar.... opps.. Cindiie was the one who took this photo... Sorry Cindiie, you can't be in this photo!!! hehehe...
Me and Caroline... our big boss~!
24 Oct (Wed)
Full day lesson as usual. Went to HKL to check out the K&N Air Filter for my bike. Wah lao its damn expensive lor... $110... BMC is worse at $180... I need to change my air filter~!!! Okie lah... its not a need but I want~!!! Dinner with Jas at the Thomson Prata House after that.

25 Oct (Thur)
Went to Regina to check out the fuel tank cap sticker but there's none. So I went to the shop opposite Regina to get it. Damn sianz lor... spent $20 on a fuel tank cap sticker that can't stick... The surface of the outer ring of my fuel tank cap is very rough and needs very strong adhesive tape to stick well. Apparently the one I got is not of good quality.... =(
Hang out with Martin at Dean's store. Now not only are we casual labour for Dean's store, we are also Despatch Riders~!! KNS... he want us to help him send 8 sleeves of cups to the One Fullerton store... Smartass Martin agrees but when he reaches his bike, he realised that there's no way for him to carry that huge paperbag full of cups on his bike... Ended up I pillion him over to One Fullerton... sibeh gay lor... I hate to pillion guys... and he has to sit so close to me..... -__-""" Anyway, he finally get to feel the power of Hayabusa... I think he is more tempted to get his Class 2 bike already.... haha...
Pick Jacq up from her work place at Changi Airport to have supper at Bedok 85. Seriously, I think the bar chor mee there is really over-rated... quite normal what... don't know why everyone also say that its damn good... okie lah actually to me bar chor mee all taste the same... =P

26 Oct (Fri)
Dinner with Evelyn at Kim Gary's HK Cafe at Vivocity. Wah the queue was damn long when I reached lor... Luckily the food was not bad. Its nice to be catching up with her. I know Evelyn will be reading this (I just found out I got myself a blog fan~! hahahaha.... )... So, thank you for the company~!
Went to a pub at Clarke Quay to join Andrew and friends for some live band performance. Been a week since I catch up with Andrew. He is damn busy with work cuz he is preparing for a trip to Houston again.. Must ask him to help me buy some accessories for my busa~!!! The band was okie but the crowd is sucky. Got a bit sick looking at all those SPG trying to hit on those Ang Mos... *puke* The rest of them continued to party at Butter Factory, but I don't feel like clubbing, so Agnes and me went off for prata at Jalan Kayu. Still prefer the prata at Thomson but it was a bit out of the way. =P

27 Oct (Sat)
Ahmad invited us to his house for the Hari Raya gathering.
The ladies...
The guys...
Ahmad's mum prepare a very delicious lunch for us~! Thanx auntie~! =)
It was also a day we celebrate Ahmad's 23rd Birthday~! Birthday boy with the ladies...
The girls preparing the damn cute cake....
The very cute cake~!
The happy birthday boy.... hehe...
2006 SIM UOL SRC Excos~!
Went to help out at dad's stall as usual. After work, on one of my secondary schoolmate, Andrew's invitation (okie... I have lots of friends name Andrew~!), I went over to join his club's Halloween Ride. His was a motorcycle club made up of mostly Harleys riders. But there are a few riders with other bike makes too. I was there with Lionel (Z1000) and its really quite fun.
Andrew's club... MRMC
At Carpenter's Street, preparing to move off...
We have Fazer1000 too~ Nice and friendly rider, though I forgot his name already...
Andrew, Lionel and Me.. friends since secondary school... We stopped over at Zouk to take photos with those party-goers who were all really dressed up in the weirdest costumes for the Halloween Party~! Everyone were in costumes and they made us look like the weird ones without any costumes... haha...
MRMC and the party-goers~
Me, Lionel, Andrew and Andrew.... haha... My buddy Andrew Ong came over and joined us too. Had a great chat, the bikers style.

28 Oct (Sun)
Freaking tired..... Time to take a good rest..... zzzzzz