Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Time to move on....

No lesson today... The lecturer's child is having PSLE tomorrow, so she took a day leave to accompany her child and re-scheduled our lesson to Thur night.... Goodluck to all the kids taking PSLE... Your first step into the meritocracy society.... -__-""

Wanted to go out at first but decided to stay at home to clean up my room since it has been a long time. Cleared away loads of rubbish. The amount of dirt and dust in my room is horrendous.... *faint*

I looked around and decided that I should do something to keep some stuff that constantly make me sad. And so I took down all the photos of Jas that I had on my wall, the photo frames etc... Suddenly, my room feel empty... Our relationship filled my life for 7 years and removing everything now make it seem so empty now....
Part of the stuff.....
I have a little drawer in my room which I used to keep away things that are of memorable values to me over the years. These are things I cherished, but they are all things that made me very sad once. It hurts to see that all these wonderful memories have to go into the drawer now...

Time change. People change. Change is the only constant. Life goes on, whether I like it or not. I have loads of friends around me, but nothing can cure the lonely and injured heart. Time will heal all wound. I know. And its time to move on..... but how far can I go... I don't know...

I'm glad she finally found her freedom. Her first steps towards a fun-filled and exciting life, after 7 years... I'm sure she has thought it through thoroughly. Like I always said, unlike guys, girls don't make rash decision. At this point in time, I can only wish her all the best....

For moment last for seconds but memories live on forever.....