Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Confined

Staying at home the whole day made me feel very confined. Don't like this feeling being stuck at home. A short ride up north to top up my busa is a good way to release the trapped soul. Petrol price is up again... this time by 5 cents.... *faint* Very soon a Grade 95 petrol will cost $2... just wait and see. Malaysia, truly Asia~! Where cheap petrol lies... haha... crap... =P

For my own record:
Home >> 2nd Link Shell >> Home = 65km

I was looking at the Astrology section of my Facebook and surprisingly, this is what it say for today... :
Alvin,
Like most people, your brain works much better when it's stimulated by something new. Your sentimental feelings may keep you from getting things done. Remember the good times you have had in the past, but try not to dwell on them. It is time for you to move on.