Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Random random...

Stupid ulcer on my lip... kena burnt on the arm by my fucking hot exhaust... KNS... full of scars...

Congrats to Khairuddin on finally becoming the Store Manager of Starbucks Suntec~! Thanx for the Caramel Macchiato... haha

Most probably gonna get Puig Windshield from Regina since Darren is gonna give me and Andrew a good price, and he has ready stock within 2 weeks. Stupid Powerbronze from Biketech gotta order and wait for 8 weeks... -__-""

Checked out the Arrow Carbon Fibre exhaust from Biketech.... damn nice and cool~! I like~! haha... most probably gonna change to Arrow. Yoshi might be good but its far too common... Anyway, I think carbon fibre pipes will look good on my blackie... hehe...

Wah so many things to buy, so little money.... =(