Friday, October 19, 2007

Captain's Ball @ SIM

Used to be the game I always play back in secondary school. I am damn lousy with soccer, that's why I always ended up playing captain's ball with the ladies. Ended up I pretty good at it... haha... Got to play it again today. A competition organised by the SIM Netball Club. We played 4 games but didn't managed to make it into the semi-finals. Its alright I guess... just for the fun of it..... =)
Guess I am really getting old... each game of 7mins is enough to make me totally shagged out... haha... time to train up the stamina again...
My team with Caroline... Gone Stale... That's our team name... haha...
Waiting for our turn.... zzzzz
The Game...
After the first game.... still feeling okie... hehe...
After the last game... haha... hours in the sun have no effect on my fair skin... -__-""
Good game guys and girls~!