Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Bling bling~

I wanna make my Busa bling bling~! hahaha... been surfing ebay and found out that there's soooooooo much things I can do to my busa~! But its damn expensive.... gotta do it slowly. Will accept all contributions from friends too... haha... =P
Pillion Grab Rail.... so much nicer than the stock one.... this one is within reach... 65 USD...
Fuel Tank cap protector... will looks great with my tankbra.... 15 USD
Don't know how useful is this... but its still better protection than nothing... 39 USD...
This is damn cool.... will change the whole outlook of the handle bar... 99 USD
If don't want black, can go for chrome... really bling bling already... haha... 250 USD
It should look like this when installed.... cool.... *droolz*
Then its the headlight... 99 USD
*droolz*.... 80 USD

Okie I will do all of the above when I strike lottery... meanwhile.... it will stay the way it is.... hahahaha.... =P