Monday, June 13, 2005

Why would anyone call himself "MILK"???

Waiting for Jas to come to have dinner with me and watch Initial D anime after that. So I shall spend a little time to update my blog.

First I wanna talk about something interesting that happened on Saturday. After dinner, me and Jas were walking along the pavement outside Taka, towards Lido to watch the movie "Unleashed". We saw a huge crowd outside Taka, cuz of some performance by some artistes. Wasn't really paying attention to who was singing cuz I am not too interested but Jas told me that the girl on stage was Tanya Chua or something. Alright, no big deal. She sing her song, I take my stroll. All of a sudden, we saw this very huge group ppl massing at the centre of the walkway (i.e. they are blocking my way.) I don't know what's happening and I am not interested. I was looking for a gap for me to walk through when suddenly we saw this group of ppl, supposedly security personnel (that's what their T-shirt says), forming a human chain and block of the whole walkway! I was like... "hello, we are LATE for our movie!" And I really feel like telling them "Hey dude, I don't care what you wanna do. Just let me go over to the other side, will ya?" Of course I do not have the chance to say that. I was standing right behind the security guard and it was damn noisy with all the girls screaming. And them I know why. Saw these group of guys with long hair, kinda look like girls, walking right in front of me. I didn't know who are they until I see those crazy girls holding up cardboards that read "I Love You Energy!!! And one of the card actually read " I love you Nui Nai (milk in chinese)."
You mean some faggot call himself MILK? Why on earth would a guy wanna call himself MILK??? Maybe that's the secret recipe of getting attention and fame.... hahahaha... damn funny... on another perspective, I think I am really kinda swakoo... For a moment I was really thinking that "Energy" is some tonic drinks they sell in 7-11. Okie now I know. They are a group of 4 faggots with gross name and long hair, that look anything but energetic.