Wednesday, June 15, 2005

What a day...

Alright I am freaking shagged now. Been a very eventful day. So much happens today. This only strengthens my point that when we are busy, we are so busy that we don't even have time to go toilet. And when we are free, we can literally sleep whole day. That's life I suppose and I am getting used to it.

Started off early in the morning with the NDP Media Brief. We were rehearsing the whole of yesterday to perfect the performances and things like that. Like most people's opinion, I think that overall its not too bad. Minor glitches here and there but that has been kept to the minimum with the tight cue control by the boss. That's the tedious and siong part. The fun part is that after the main show, while at the refreshment area, we got to mingle around with all the performers, including TV Stars like Sharon Au, Kym Ng, Adrain Pang, Khairuddin, Vernetta Lopez etc. Gurmit Singh was suppose to come too but he was sick so too bad. I also got the chance to take pictures with Vernetta, Kym and Sharon. They are a fun group of people. Not too "dao". Well, they can't really be "dao" with us since we are the ones who are gonna make sure that they get all the welfare during the rehearsals and actual show.... hehe... just kidding =P

Back to camp after that with loads of stuff to do. Gotta settle my study leave thingy. Oh yar! My study leave has been approved. I am gonna be a student~!!! haha... Oh and perhaps due to my constant brainwashing, my good friend, Ryan has decided to further his studies too. He is gonna sell his WRX for a smaller and much more powerless Suzuki Swift. Can you believe it??? Ryan selling his Rex... that has been his life. Guess that's a hard decision to make. Well, anyway, to further your studies is a long term investment. Who knows if we are doing well enough, we might even push out better cars next time? haha... push on buddy~! Its not easy to be to hit the books again after so long but with our determination and preseverance, and knowing that we've sacrificed 3 years of pay to go and study, we should be able to push on and do well! I hope lah...

Oh back to being busy. Had meetings all the way till nighttime. And now that everyone has gone home, I am still stuck here in the office because I am on duty. Doing my NDP stuff as usual. Tomorrow is gonna be another long day.... shall not think that far yet... =P