Thursday, June 23, 2005

I am FUCKING PISSED NOW~!

One phone call from one retarded person is enough to spoil my day. I shall not elaborate more on the person, since there are people who sneak around other people's blog and report them to the authorities when the blogger write more than he should. Where is all that freedom of speech crap? Not that I think that old man actually read my blog but just in case.

Anyway, this fucker, simply makes my blood boils! I really can't stand it when he tries to act as if he is some big shot (HE IS NOT!). Who is he? He is just a B*** Instructor! So what if he was from C*****L B**D long, long, long time ago (or so he claims)! Who gives a damn? And he is not even a conductor or composer for the C*****L B**D. He is just one of those pathetic guys down there blowing his instrument! What the fuck! Eh hello, I know your background lah. Don't try and act as if you are some super expert in front of me lah. Request for this, request for that. Everything also want.

Fucking pissed now. Since he starts the ball rolling, I'll make sure the ball won't stop rolling. Who cares. Anyway, I am gonna go for my studies from 1 Aug onwards. Wanna complain? Go ahead.

And to all those out there who is thinking of asking me for NDP tickets. FORGET IT! Its just not possible. 25000 capacity. Even NE show also need to do 3 times for all the Pri 5 kids. How else to squeeze extra tickets for you guys. Trust me lah. Watch TV from home much better.