Monday, June 27, 2005

I am tired....

Last week has been a really busy week for me. And it doesn't helped that I know things are only gonna get worse. NDP is really taking its toll on me and I am really really tired. But I should not be complaining too much because there are others who are much more busy than me. Well, life is never fair and we can never finish comparing with one another. Now that Combined Rehearsal 1 is over, the NDP preparation is moving at a much faster pace now. Every single day, its just meeting after meetings. Rushing to the various schools to sort out things. Meeting people and all. There's not a single moment for me to just sit down and stone for a while. Sighz....

The good thing is, I am comforted to know that I will be going to pursue my degree soon. From 1st Aug, I will be a student once again. Leading a poor student life... I really have to live on my own, with whatever savings I have left. I am really looking forward to hitting school again, but at the same time there are just so much uncertainties bugging me. There's the fear that I might not do well. And the fear that all that effort and time might just go to waste. All these, added to the NDP stress, is getting me nowhere. How I wish I can just go to Thailand with Jas and her friends to enjoy a short holidays, throwing aside everything. Oh yar, I am actually quite worried for Jas too. Her appeals to the universities doesn't seem too positive and SIM is just too expensive for her. I really don't know what other choices are there for her. Sighz...