Monday, June 06, 2005

Room Revolution

Spend the second half of today re-arranging the furnitures in my room. Switced the position of the table with my bed and now I am sleeping right beside the window... hehe... will have nice scenery every night...

At first I thought it would just be a simple job. Anyway, how difficult can it be to shift a table and a bed? But once I started, lot of junks started to appear. All the dirt and dust. All the things I used to chuck aside. Its really a lot of things. With the help of Jas, I managed to do a massive clean up and threw away 6 BIG bags of trash. Jas was so nice. She helped me wipe away all the dust and also mopped the floor. And not to forget, all that stains on the door. Thank you darling~!

Just in case you are wondering why I suddenly have the mood to do all these nonsense. Well, I have just bought a bed from Ikea and it will be delivered to my house on Tue. So I have no choice but to make way for the new bed. Finally a proper bed... looking forward to it.... haha