Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Nothing to do for once.... and fuck all taxi drivers!

Actually not exactly nothing to do lah... Just that maybe the pace today is slightly more relax. The senior people are still having meeting so the juniors can relax a bit first. Once they are done with their meetings and decisions are made, we will be busy once again. Went to service my bike today. Finally decided to send it for servicing after whacking it for so long. Hope it will be good and serve me till Dec.... Once I get my 2A, I will straight away change to my vtecIII!!! Can't wait...

Anyway, I was really disturbed by the newspaper article about this fuck-up taxi driver who actually purposely bang into a biker and caused his death. What the fuck.... The biker was also in the wrong to race with that stupid taxi, though its the taxi's fault that he cut into the biker's lane. But com'on... a bike will always be a bike. A bike can easily win a car in term of speed, but if the car decide to just swerve and bang into the bike, no matter what, the bike will be at the losing end... And true enough, the biker died.... sighz... I really don't know what to say. To me, the taxi driver is really a murderer, no matter how the law decide to charge him with manslaughter. All these only strengthen my already very deep hatred for taxi. I will not take a taxi. I'll walk if I have to. Taxi drivers are all assholes. Whether you want to agree with me or not that's your problem because your opinion is not going to change my belief. And if there's one resolution that I really want to be fulfilled, it will be that all taxi driver burn in hell!