Sunday, July 04, 2004

weeKend wItH jAs

Did nothing much this weekend. Its the end of the month and I'm broke as usual. But never mind, pay day is coming so I'll be revived again soon. hehe... Spent weekend with Jas as usual. Watch Spider Man 2 on Friday. Not bad, though the plot is kinda expected. Well, I guess the show is not so much about the plot, the content, or anything. Its just about Spiderman. haha...
Spent Saturday swimming at home. All the usual jacuzzi thingy. Went to City Link to window shop. Haven't been there for like such a long time. Was walking up and down the whole stretch... haha... End the day with 2 bowl of Soya Bean Curd at Selegie. Its very nice~! Super smooth. Never ate such smooth beancurd before. Even the one at Geylang also not its match. Haha... Good recommendation by darling. She treated me and even bought 2 for mum and dad. Scoring brownie points again... haha... =P
Sunday... Slacking at home as usual. Told you I am broke. Bought lunch for darling and we were watching some feng shui show on tv... Kinda interesting. But I wouldn't wanna believe everything about it.. if not life would be so miserable.. everything also have to watch out... haha... Intended to swim but ended up sleeping the whole afternoon. No more money to go for dinner so darling cook dinner for me at home. Maggie mee!!! Curry flavour. My favourite... haha...
Sigh... here we go again... gonna start another week... sianz...