Saturday, July 17, 2004

saTuRdAy....

Went back to camp early in the morning as usual... Discovered that no one was back in camp... which means I could have easily "disappear".... sigh.. should have slept longer... hehe.. Anyway, had breakfast with LTA Koh. Been quite some time since I last had breakfast with him cuz he was on exercise. Went home quite early after that. About 10.40am. Waited for the new sofa to come. Quite nice. Can hold more ppl. Straighten it and you can use it as a bed... haha...
 
Had lunch with darling as usual. Don't know what's wrong with her today. Everything was fine until when we were about to leave my house. Don't know how it started also. Its about the helmet thingy. She was angry that I did not tell her that I bought the helmet.... which left me very puzzled. I mean come on, didn't she know that I have taken up the bike lesson? Isn't a helmet a basic essential of learning bike? So what's the big deal about getting a helmet? If she is angry because I hide something from her or don't let her know that I bought a helmet, then she got all the reason in the world to be angry. But the point now is that I did not hide anything from her. I don't find it necessary to specially inform her that I bought a helmet. Not that I disrespect her or anything. Its just that I think this is a small issue and I can easily bring it out to let her know during any casual conversation. Which is exactly what happened today! I told her about it during our casual conversation today and brought out the helmet thingy. And she got angry cuz she say I didn't tell her? I'm confused at that point! Didn't I just told her I bought a helmet? What's the problem?
 
I really don't know what to do. I do so much things everyday and buy so much stuffs everyday. How would I be able to remember to tell her every single thing? Does anyone has any advice at all? Do I really have to keep a log book to log down every single thing that I do? I really feel that I did not do anything wrong for this case. She was angry. I was even more angry. When I asked her what happened, she can even tell me that there's nothing wrong... just that she is being unreasonable. What am I suppose to do??? Com'on darling... I know that you are being unreasonable. Don't tell me things that I already know. Tell me things that I don't know! And for this case, the thing I don't know is why are you still angry when you know for yourself that you are being unreasonable? Why must you make an orginally beautiful weekend into a terrible one? I really do not wish to quarrel. I have no intention to make her angry. I have no intention to hide anything from her. I really hope that she will be able to assess things more effectively and decide for herself what is right and what is wrong, what is reasonable and what is unreasonable.
 
I really feel that its damn dumb to be quarrelling over such unreasonable things. If she wants to treat this as a big issue, then so be it. To me, there's nothing more that I can say. Gotta sleep soon. Still have to go for my Theory Lesson tomorrow. Gonna start practical lesson on Monday. So excited. Anyway I've been eyeing the Honda Phantom. If I'm really gonna get a bike, its probably gonna be a 2nd hand one. Pay everything in full then I won't have to worry about the monthly instalment anymore.