Tuesday, July 20, 2004

a dAy at tHe rAnGe....

Was at Nee Soon Range the whole of today. Gotta be Neutral Officer for some live firing stuff. Boring. Very sian.... I really hate standing there the whole day, looking at pple fire. Decided to come home to twang abit.. Tomorrow morning then go home. Gonna have a visit by some important VIP. Better sleep early so that I can present properly tomorrow... actually I also don't know what they want me to present... sighz.... react according to situation tomorrow lor.. as usual.... haha...
 
Been looking around for a nice bike recently. Phantom is affordable and stable but too "ah pek" liaoz.... everywhere also can see... kinda boring. There's not much sports bike for me to consider cuz I'm only getting a class 2B. Scooter is out of the question. I'm too large for the wheels.... haha... and I don't like the look. Wanted to get a Ducati but that's like the Ferrari of Bikes. And if I can ever afford a Ducati, I won't need to sell my car in the first place already.... hahaha... crapz... Just happened to notice a bike call Raptor 125 by Cagiva. That's like the BMW or Volvo of Bikes.... and its actually quite affordable! More expensive than the Phantom of course but it has a look that kills~! haha... don't know yet lahz.... Don't even know if I would really buy a bike or not.. Get the license first then say lor. Still got a long way to go.
 
I think I will be applying for the 2005 Intake for SIM. Currently considering the BSc Mgt and BSc Biz. That's the only 2 courses that interest me. The rest have accounting elements and that's probably gonna kill me. Still deciding. If I am really gonna study, I'll need to take 3 years no pay leave to study at my own expenses. haha... gonna be damn poor. Anyone got job lobang for me? Anything also can.  SIghz... life is getting tough. So much decision to make. One wrong move will affect my whole future. No time liaoz. Can't drag anymore. Going to be 23 soon and if I really study, by the time I am done, I'm already 26! piangz....I intend to get married before 30 one lehz... like that where got enough money... hahaha...  How I wish I am back in pri sch again. Don't need to think so much. Just study and play.... haha... I'm old.....