Monday, July 12, 2004

Nice poem...

Not really in the mood to key in anything but I happened to see a poem written by a friend, Dalena. She's a genius... so good in writing poems... haha... hope she don't mind me posting her poems on my blog... its really very meaningful... :

Judge me.

Judge me by the outside, it's the logical place to start.
Judge me by the outside, you can ignore my heart.
Judge me by the flesh, don't you dare view my soul.
Your eyes can't take the wonders that my inside does behold.
Judge me by the outside, you very well know you do.
Judge me by the outside, for first impressions are true.
Judge not what I say, how I act, or the things I do.
No, judge me by the outside, anything else's too hard for you.
Judge me by the outside, since beauty is skin deep.
Judge me by the outside, not the secrets I might keep.
Don't pry into my heart, my soul, my knowledge and my mind.
Judge me by the outside, others don't you dare try find.
Yes, judge me by the outside, it's what most people do.
Judge me by the outside, the way I refuse to judge you.

Go ahead.