Wednesday, July 21, 2004

saD dAy...

Went for my riding practical lesson today. Everything went on well as usual. Nothing too difficult. Just keep riding round and round the circuit. The sad thing is that I failed the lesson and gotta retake the same lesson again. Sighz... Now then I realise... Riding fast is damn easy. Its riding slowly that is a big problem. I can't seem to be able to control my bike when its going slow. I am talking about moving damn slow here. The instructor said that my bike wobble a bit when I move slowly, which means that he thinks I am not proficient enough, which in turn means that he failed me~!!! Piangz... I passed all the other section leh... Gotta spend another 20 over dollars just to come back to practice how to ride slowly... sighz... such is life...

Jas is unhappy again. Its about all the visitors she have at home. Apparently they are irritating her and taking up lots of her private space. She's very frustrated. I also don't know how to appease her. Whatever I say, she also not happy. This is not a right moment to talk too much. But if I keep too quiet, she'll be unhappy again. Sighz... really don't know what to do. I was literally holding on to the phone without knowing what to say. I don't know how true izzit but I once read an article which says that to keep a healthly relationship going well, a couple should at least call each once a day, each call not lasting more than 5 min. The reason being, it has been discovered that 5 mins is sufficient for the couple to relate to each other the happenings of the day. Its is a comfortable timing to keep the conversation informative and interesting. Anything more than that, there will be less and less to talk about. And if any one of them decided to hold on to the phone and not put down, the couple will literally just be holding on to the phone and listening to each other breathe into the phone. This situation, in the long term, will cause adverse effect to the relationship. Cuz when you hold on to the phone for too long without knowing what to say, you will start to get frustrated. Then everything would turn sour and you might end up quarrelling. To a certain extend I think this article is true. But its really up to the individual attitude.

I'm going for my theory lesson tomorrow. That'll be the last theory lesson then I will be off to take my Riding Theory Test! Looking forward to that.