Saturday, July 24, 2004

Doing duty again....

Freaking sianz today... stuck in camp to do duty... Its a Saturday. No one is around. sighz... next tuesday gotta do duty again... Gonna kill Weiyi liao... schedule so many duties for me next month. Good and bad actually. Bad because its is very siong to do so many duties in a month. Good... its means next month not my problem anymore... hahaha... alright fine, I know that's lame. But anyway, I am just trying to entertain myself while typing this crap in the middle of nowhere.

Had a rather eventful day. Woke up early in the morning to a nice thunderstorm. I was drenched before I could even reach my car. Good start to day. Have some water splashing on you early in the morning will make you wake up... haha... Reach camp just in time to take over duty from Andrew. Happily wanted to go to the canteen for breakfast then found out that ALL the canteens in camp are closed. Good. Now I am wide awake with nothing to eat. Luckily there's some leftover cakes in office. No choice. Just stuff everything inside my mouth, drank lots of water, hoping that the cake will somehow expand in my stomach and fill me up. Alright I know it doesn't work this way. Just wanna try my luck, can? haha...

Played some games on my laptop in my office until 12pm then went for lunch. The cookhouse auntie super nice. Filled up my whole plate with food... haha.. okie, the fact is that there's no one else eating, that's why she gave me everything... sighz... not bad lahz.. have the WHOLE cookhouse to myself, one auntie serving me, 4 set of television to watch and lots of tables and chairs to choose from... After lunch, straight to the bunk and sleep until 5pm. Went to cookhouse to have my super big set of dinner again. Gave my car a good wash after dinner. Took about one hour to wash my car, soaped it, wipe it, dry it, parked it nicely back to the carpark, then GOD decided to join in the wash... it wanted to give me a hand but I think the help came a bit too late... sianz... Think I should never wash my car. Everytime wash already confirm rain... sighz...

Did some security check before settling to watch some TV in the office. Been a long time since I last watch TV. Waiting for the last parade before I head to sleep again... sianz... Never mind. Tomorrow will be a better day~! I hope....