Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy New Year~!

Been a long long time since I last updated. Happy New Year to all~! Ya I know its kinda late, but its the thought that counts right? =)
I guess its because I am getting old... that's why time seems to past much faster. In the blink of the eyes, 2007 is gone. 2007 had not been a very good year... Hopefully 2008 will be better... I read quite a few blogs and it seems typical that people write about their New Year Resolutions at the start of the year... Maybe I should do that too.. =P

My 2008 Resolutions:
1. Pass my exam... yes I friggin need to pass all of the 5.5 subjects I'm taking this year to graduate properly... and I have not been really revising... so yeah.. time to wake up~!

2. Clear all my debts... yes yes I do owe Mum and Dad quite a sum of money cuz of my studies.. owe a few others and the Army too... I wanna clear all the debts as soon as possible cuz I hate to owe people things, especially money. Mum and Dad gets the priority of course.

3. Ride up to Thailand... You heard it right.. RIDE up to Thailand... that's is something I've been wanting to do, but do not have the money, energy, time and guts to do it. I wanna experience it at least once. But first I need to train up by going for short trips up north... Malacca, KL, Penang... just to name a few... =P

4. Be a better man, son, brother, bf, friend... Not that I am very lousy now, but it can be better...

5. Do well in my career... This is important because it can help fulfill Resolution 2 and 3, and that will somehow lead to the fulfillment of Resolution 4.

Okie lah, I don't have much resolutions. That should be all for now.

----------------------------------------------------

MC King, the comedian from Ch 8 just passed away. I used to watch his shows when I was much younger. Its really shocking to know that he suddenly passed away just like that.

Recently, I got to read alot about people passing away suddenly. Just last week, before Christmas, a fellow rider passed away in an accident at Pasir Gudang Track. I don't know him at all, but he is a friend of a number of my friends. I read about the msgs his gf wrote in the bike forum and it really saddens me.... haiz... life is fragile... Cherish your loved one. Show it to them that you love them. Use action. Words and thoughts are useless. Its no use just knowing or saying you love someone. Show it with your action. You'll never know when your loved ones will just suddenly leave this world... so show them your love while you can.

R.I.P. Jimmy Nah (aka MC King) and Marcus (aka flowers)...