Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Can't sleep....

Damn... its freaking 4am and I simply cannot get to sleep... Have been tossing around in bed since 2 am.. must be the coffee I drank at Kulai just now... sianz...071Worst of all, I have morning lesson in about 4 hours time~!!!

Anyway, I went to Kulai for Dim Sum with Whisk and James just now. It was my first time to Kulai, so its pretty fun. Didn't really go fast... just a leisure ride to Kulai and back. The Dim Sum was not bad. There were 5 of us and we ate quite a bit and its only 84RM.... I think that's pretty cheap for 5 person... haha...

Next up would be Melaka day trip this Saturday.... I'm thinking that I should get a fullface helmet for Agnes... Somehow I just feel very uncomfortable for her to go to the trip with me on a open face helmet. The basic gears would be full face helmet, armoured jacket, jeans and boots... The least she should have would be a fullface helmet. Hmmm... probably gonna check out some helmets tomorrow.... I can't really afford a good and expensive one for now... probably have to settle for a simple one... Let's hope I get a good deal... =P

Damn, this is the 3rd night I'm sleeping without aircon and its getting quite irritating... I'm not a spoiled brat who needs to sleep in aircon room... its just that my home condition makes sleeping without aircon quite terrible. We have to close all windows when we sleep and that makes the whole room super stuffy.... even with the fan blasting, its simply circulating the hot and warm air that is stuck in the room... that's why I am sweating now and probably that's why I still can't get to sleep.... haiz...

Okie lah, enough of craps... Gonna try sleeping again.... 092