Sunday, January 27, 2008

The weekend...

25 Jan '08, Friday
Dinner treat from Agnes~! She got her bonus and gave me a dinner treat at Sakae Sushi... yum yum... been a long time since I ate my favourite sushi and sashimi... hehe... Thanx dear~!
Went on to watch The Mist... The show is average, but as usual, it did not pass Agnes's test... She has high expectation for movies... hehe... I must agree that the way the movie end is kinda senseless.... But one thing we both agree on is that the woman in the show that keep preaching about God is freaking irritating and deserve the shot she got in the head... opps I'm revealing too much... watch it yourself~! =P
26 Jan '08, Saturday
It was Hady's big day as he is finally getting married. Hady was one of my colleagues back in BMTC and I'm honoured that he remembered me and invited me to his wedding dinner. Congratulation Hady~! Ceying was there too and it was nice to do some catching up with him.

Met up with Agnes after she finished her one full day of shopping with her colleague and we decided to go to Geylang Yong He for the soya beancurd.... It was heavy with traffic as usual... luckily we were on Miss Busa and we managed to keep moving consistently... though not without some sweat... Miss Busa is a hot babe to handle~! 014

We went up and down the whole stretch of Geylang but simply cannot find Yong He... I remembered quite well where the shop was, but when we reach there, its no longer the same shop... We went around to explore and finally found Yong He at Lor 27A.... It has shifted about a month ago.... -___-"""
Luckily the beancurd is still as nice and delicious as before... so all that sweat and frustrations were not in vain...
Okie, so for those of you who can't find Yong He and thought it has closed down.... Good news... its new location is at the end of Lor 27A... Happy eating~! :)

27 Jan '08, Sunday
My club had a ride up north for some nice seafood, but I was unable to join them cuz I gotta work.. Nonetheless, I still met up with them and ride with them up to GP before U-turning back at 312C... Enjoy the wind and get some petrol... :)
Sunday morning is great to ride in... Perfect weather, good road condition, perfect visibility and no other vehicles on the road while on my way towards Southbound R&R... and that was the perfect opportunity for me to break my psychological barrier... And I finally broke it today~! I finally went pass that 200km/h mark and clocked 220km/h on Miss Busa~! Okie lah, 220km/h is probably nothing much for most Busa riders out there, since there are plenty of them who can easily clock 300-340km/h.... But it was a great deal for me cuz I've always been unable to break that 200km/h mark... always hovering at 180 to 190...

Now I finally understand why they say this beast is built for speed.... at 220km/h, it felt extremely stable... as if the bike is sucked onto the road surface... If not because the balls is already in my throat, the bike can easily go faster... Not too bad.. a good start... but that's not something I am gonna do frequently since I do not see the need to go that fast.... yet.

032