Tuesday, December 25, 2007

X'mas Celebration

As the years get by one after another, Christmas celebration has become more and more dull. No more crazy partying, no more squeezing with people at Orchard Road... Those kind of things have simply lost its appeal on me. Perhaps its because I am getting old. For now, nothing beats hanging out together with a group of good friends, eating, drinking and chatting to our hearts' contend. This year's Christmas gathering was done at Francis's house.

The most interesting thing in his house is the Wii... okie I don't really know the full name of that gadget since I am not really into these gaming stuffs. Its basically some game console which requires you to move your hands and body to control the character inside the game. It might sound pretty simple. That's what I thought initially. But its really a very energy draining and body aching way of playing games~! I played boxing, tennis, baseball the whole of Christmas eve and I tell you, my body ache like crazy the next morning. I even have problem taking out my T-shirt~! Arms aching, back aching... my god.. can't believe play computer game can also play until like that. This is really a good game console for those lazy bums who don't like to get out of the house, cuz you can really sweat it out and exercise with it!
Me and Dean on guard~!
In action! Boxing each other... haha.. check out Francis's new LCD TV!