Sunday, January 20, 2008

20th Jan....

Weather in Singapore is really random. One moment it can be bright and sunny, the next moment it can be thunderstorm.... -_-"
I am a biker, not a rider. Rain or shine, I will ride... but sometimes, the rain gets a bit too heavy... so I have no choice but to take shelter.... bleah... Actually, sometimes I find it quite calming and relaxing, to be sitting alone at the bus stop watching the rain dropping and the cars zooming by...

Wanted to study, but as usual, got a bit lazy.... and we ended up.....
Yup~! Went to Msia to clear carbon and pump petrol with Agnes.. Of course, my wingman, Andrew came along too. Some improvement... slowly getting use to high speed... i can now ride face up at 180kph... don't need to hide behind the windshield. But of course once the needle goes above 200kph, that's a different ball game altogether.... Didn't wanna try 200kph today cuz Agnes was behind me. I need to slowly get used to the speed, so does she. A few more rounds of training, and some proper gears (i.e. Fullface helmets, jackets and boots) and we should be on our way to tour Msia and Thailand soon... (after I graduate that is... =P)

Went to Vivo after that, wanting to catch "One Missed Call" at 9.55pm, but the last slot available was at 7.35pm~! Sianz... the GV website not accurate one... =P
No movie to watch, then eat ice-cream lor....
Ben&Jerry's... All time favourite!