Saturday, August 21, 2004

Wild Wild Wet?

Bty Cohesion Activity today~! Venue: Wild Wild Wet..... Sounds fun.... But reach there just in time for the thunderstorm to come... The pple there wouldn't let us go to the pool cuz they say its raining. But what's the big deal? Aren't we there to get wet? haha... Safety they say. Stood down there to look at the various slides and rides for 2 hours.... Finally decided to ask for a refund. Couldn't do that so that gave us re-entry tickets instead. Not too bad afterall.

Had dinner with Jas. On Budget, so use the coupon and ate at Yoshi... Times are bad. I'm looking at ways to earn money now. If anyone got any lobangs please feel free to contact me. I will do anything that's not illegal~! I want to earn more money~!!! Haha... 4th year Anniversary with Jas coming soon.... must earn enough money to buy her things... Don't know what to buy her yet. But if I have enough money, then there's nothing to worry about cuz I can get her anything she wants. Haha... all you pple out there remember to contact me~! haha... siao....