Sunday, August 01, 2004

Seeing BiKe aGaIn~!

Quite a few things took place today. In the morning, we had our promotion certificate presentation. It was very fun~! Not the promotion itself. Its about all those brothers who disrupted for studies all coming back for the event. Edmund, Cixian, Lawrence etc all came back. Didn't see Dave and Howe though. Haha... had so much fun crapping. That's us... full of nonsense, full of craps, always "suaning" each other. No one ever took offence about anything. Those who did were never allowed in the group anyway... haha... So there I am suaning Edmund about his thick lips, Cixian about his big "breast" and "scolding" Lawrence on things he doesn't even know.... haha... The event ended rather quickly and very soon, they were all gone. Back to the quiet camp again. Really miss all my buddies. One by one, all are gone. Very soon I'll be the only one left to get all the shit. Andrew's gonna ORD and will be gone to SIM to study. Suresh and Victor going to ORD and start their working career soon. Timmy's going to OCS. Linus going to Australia to study. Wen Jin's gonna work. Kervin's leaving too. Even Chan Ming, my boss, is leaving next week. No one to crap with me. No one for morning breakfast. No one to watch VCD in office together. No one to poke fun when I got nothing to do. Sighz.... The sergeants are all clearing leave and will be gone by Sept. Left me and my men. And they too are clearing leave cuz they are all gonna ORD. Very soon... I will walking around camp alone... Suffering in silence. Waiting for the new batch to come in. Then its all about getting used to them again... sighz.. Such is life... Shall not think so much....

Went to Boon Siew in the afternoon with Jas to see bike again. Finally its open. They were having some events down there but that doesn't bother me. In fact its better cuz the sales person were caught up in the event and have to leave me alone. Then I can try all the bike I want without the usual stares from them.... haha... Finally saw the Honda CB400 Vtec III. Its a damn cool bike~! The Hornet's not bad too... Now I will be in a dilemma. But never mind. That'll be one year later when i get my class 2A. For now, no worries. Its confirm gonna be a Phantom. Thought of Varadero but that's freaking expensive for a 125cc bike. Though it look big and robust but no use. The moment I start moving, people would know that its a 125cc bike. Get to sit on quite a few bike today. The Vtec III, the Hornet, CBR Fireblade etc.... Damn happy~! I like the sports bike! Jas think its cool too but she won't allow me to buy cuz she knows I'm gonna speed. Anyway, no one can promise not to speed with that kind of bike and with that kind of power beneath you... Ride a Fireblade at 90km/h? Then might as well buy scooter. Cheaper and can reach that kind of speed easily too. I'm really tempted now. Shouldn't have bought the car. With that kind of money, I can only afford a lousy car (which I am driving now) but with that same kind of money, I get easily afford a top class bike with lots to spare~! SIghz... nvm... shall not brood too much on the past. Now I should just concentrate on my 2B.... Fantasize so much also no use... haha.. Well but at least now I know exactly what I want, I'll works towards it~! Oh yar, I cleared my stage 3 and is going to stage 4 soon. 1 more stage before I hit the road. Martin ah... better buck up... I'm chasing you fast and furious from behind. hehehehhehe....

Watch the "House of the Flying Dagger". Advice: DO NOT WATCH. And I promise I will not watch any more movies directed by Zhang Yimou. Maybe I'll just not "cheem" enough to understand the movie. The fighting scenes were great. But there were like so "many" fighting scenes. The rest were about Takahashi and Zhang Ziyi having sex. Or was it trying to have sex? Don't know lahz. And the even more interesting thing is that Zhang Ziyi can't die. Hahaha... Maybe Zhang Yimou thinks that its not time for her to die yet.... piangz... crap... waste my money.... should have just rent some VCD and stay at home to watch.... For those who wanted to watch this show. Hold it. Wait for the VCD to come out.

Freaking tired now. Going to sleep. Tomorrow still got BBQ.... haha... =P