Wednesday, August 04, 2004

FaiLed...

Today damn sad... Went for my practical lesson and failed the evaluation. Can't believe I failed stage 4. So malu... Die lah... think I'm gonna stuck at stage 4 forever liaoz. Have to go through the whole circuit test route. I went through all of it without much prob. But when it comes to the narrow plank, I got problem. Actually its not really a prob. I can do it very well when the instructor is not around but when he comes round to take my timing, I start to fall off the plank... sighz... I am not even nervous or what. Don't know why so unlucky... always have to fall in front of the instructor... sianz... And when my narrow plank fails, my mood would be affected and that would cause me to fail my pylon course also.... argHz~! Have to retake again. Don't know when I will pass it..... sighz....

Went back camp disappointed. Gave my car a good wash, then head to Marina South with Isaac and Linus for dinner with the sergeants. Boss, Junxian and Wen Jin came slightly later. Ate the usual BBQ stuff. Actually I don't really like the BBQ stuffs there. So oily and a bit of disgusting. But no choice. They chose the place so I just ate a bit. Too little for the 12 bucks I paid. After dinner, all of them actually decided to go to China Black. I wanted to go too initially but after the dinner no more mood... kinda sianz, so didn't join them. Go home and sleep... haha

Reached home and call Jas but she's kinda unhappy cuz I made her wait so long for my call.... but I thought I already told her I will only call her when I reach home? Aiyahz... nvm lahz.... don't wanna argue... But then again I thought she could have called me anytime she wants to find out what I am doing... She's my girl afterall and has all the right to call me. Nvm... maybe she's having mood swing again. I shall be tolerant.

Going for my practical lesson tomorrow lunch time. I am determined to pass~!