Sunday, August 08, 2004

RuNNiNg aRoUnD~

Woke up early in the morning to meet Lawrence and Chin Lee to help them move some stuffs into the hostel. As expected, Chin Lee was late for 35mins... Luckily I anticipated it and left my house at 10am so that I'll reach Khatib MRT station at 10.15am. Poor Lawrence was on time and did all the waiting... haha.. Went to Khatib Camp to collect Chin Lee's fridge. Can't squeeze it into the boot so put it on the passenger seat... *heart pain* Next stop is Kranji Camp. Had to squeeze Lawrence's 21 inch TV at my front seat *more heart pain~* and a hi-fi set in the boot. By now my car is already overloaded. Too much strain on the engine *heart stop beating liao*

Unloaded all the stuff into their hostel at NTU, then went to Chin Lee's house at Bukit Merah to take keyboard, then to his gf's house at Buona Vista to take computer~... Then its back to NTU again to unload. Send Chin Lee back to Buona Vista before sending Lawrence to Thomson Plaza! Piangs... Luckily they top up my petrol earlier in the morning, took about 1/2 a tank to do all these running around. Really shack... Chin Lee and Lawrence you owe me one BIG one.... =P

Mum and sis wanna go Hong Kong, so brought them to Suntec for the travel fare to do the booking. I think because its a public holiday's eve, that's why there's A LOT of cars and people. The whole Suntec Carpark is filled up! No choice, gotta pay 4 bucks to park at Millenia Walk.

Watch the fireworks at night with Jas. Waited 2 hours for it. Its very nice~! I didn't get to enjoy it thoroughly though cuz I was busy taking photos. Walk all the way from Esplanade to Selegie to eat soya bean curd before heading home...

Damn tired... hectic day... long time never walk so much already... =P Maybe I'm getting old... hahaha....