Sunday, May 04, 2008

Do I really have to type a title everytime?

Just received my posting order. I'll be going back to Artillery Institute IMMEDIATELY after my last paper... wah lau... never even give me a day to recover from my exam shock... Oh well, nothing's gonna change even if I kpkb, so just accept thing as it is. Its a mixed feeling. I'm looking forward to going back to work (living 3 years on No Pay Leave is no joke...), but at the same time, I worrying if I am able to cope. Not that I doubt my ability or anything, but I've been a relax student for 3 years and in about a month time, I'll be all serious and routine in camp. And it doesn't help to know that the boss I'm gonna work under is a very demanding man. Let's just hope everything will be fine. Looking forward to catching up with all the friends and colleagues. Its about time I polish my boots, iron my uniform and get my gears ready....

Meanwhile, its studying, studying and more studying... day in day out... hiding in the library, hoping that things do get into the brain... -___-"""
Library is really crowded... It opens at about 9am everyday and by 10am, it will be totally full~! kaoz... have to rush down every morning... and I can't go too early cuz I wanna avoid that stupid ERP gantries. Yes, no way to siam cuz the gantries are placed on both the PIE and Bukit Timah (near Hume Ave)... -__-""

Occasionally, Agnes will take leave from work and study with me...
Yes, this is the new way of studying... Put you head as near to the book as possible so that the words can work their way into the brain.... hehehe....
I also wanna try out the new method of studying.... hehehehe....
Studying is one thing. Occasionally, we also also need to go Msia to pump petrol, during which we will not miss out the Cornetto Royal ice-cream~! Its so expensive in Singapore ($2.50 per cone). In Msia, its only 2.50RM per cone~! Oh yar, during my last petrol run, I nearly ran out of petrol after I U-turn at 312C.. bike felt very choked up and I was really worried that it would die on me before I reach the petrol station. Luckily I managed to gently ride it and I made it to the petrol staion... and I found out how close I was to getting stranded on Msia highway... I pumped 20.5 litres of petrol~!!! *faint* My fuel tank has a max capacity of 21 litres... now you know... =P
Trying to take and artistic photo with the sepia mode... hehe...
Studying is stressful so we squeezed some time out to go for a movie to relax... We watched IRON MAN~! Not bad, nice armour... I wanna be Iron Man too!!! haha...
Okie lah enough of crap... time to go study again... think I'm going crazy soon and I foresee I'll look like this when I do get crazy................