Thursday, May 08, 2008

1 down... 5 more to go..

I paper down. 5 more to go.
Finally, my examinations have started. Went for my Introduction to Economics this morning. This is my 3rd attempt... Yes, I freaking failed it twice....

Met a number of friends and everyone asked me, how's preparation? prepared for it? scare or not?
Seriously, I've got no feeling from the start to the end of the paper... The only thing that happened is that I kept cursing Amos as I read the questions.... in a mumble of course...

Of course no feeling lah... took the paper for the 3rd time... what kinda feeling you want me to have? This year as usual, Amos throw stunt on the very first question. Luckily this time round I got study quite a bit of the study guide... haiz... just hope can pass lah... Over already, don't wanna look back....

Next up is Maths..... yeah... you heard it right... MATHS AGAIN.... -___-"""