Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dean's ASLC Passing Out Parade

One fine day, I got a call from my buddy, Dean. He told me he just signed on. And I was totally stunned.... I mean signing on is no big deal... But at the age of 26 and when you are already a Store Manager in one of the largest Starbucks in Singapore, earning at least more than half of what you can earn as a Sergeant.. That is really alot of things to give up!!!

Anyway, I believe he know what he is doing and what he is getting himself into. He wants to do something that he always enjoyed doing. And after many years and many attempts at the Army Recruitment Centre, he finally got his contract!

And off he went, to SISPEC... after months of training, he finally proved us one thing. He is older than the rest of the trainees but he is still a great soldier!
Don't play play... Parade Commander okie... =P
Dean receiving his GOLDEN BAYONET Award!!! Proud of you soldier!
Nothing beats the feeling of having the love of your life put on that hard-earned rank on your uniform... :)
Now you know why he signed on... more than half the people in this photo are regulars.... He gotta join in the fun!!! haha...
Congratulation~!!!