Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A day full of sad news...

First, when I was in school, I received a SMS from fellow MRMC bro, Ben, informing us that his wife, Anna, got a stroke and is now in SGH. I was kinda stunned, since we were all happily celebrating the club anniversary just 2 days ago and Anna was also there having fun. She looks very healthy to me... haiz... Hope she get well soon.

Then, just moments ago, I received a SMS from Jerine, informing me that Angeline has passed away from a car accident last night. I know Angeline through NCC, when we went to climb Mount Ophir back in Sec 3. It was just a casual encounter and I didn't get to know her better or keep in touch after that. And after so many years, I did not expect that the next time I hear about her, it was about her passing away.... :(
Rest in Peace Angeline.... and condolence to her family and loved ones....

And just when I thought I've got enough bad news for the day, my mum informed me that she is down with high fever. Doctor examined her and said that she showed symptoms of getting infected with Dengue fever. She's on medication and if her condition doesn't improve in the next few days, she has to go for blood test. Hope that this is just a false alarm and that she will get well soon!!!

To all out there, cherish your loved ones and hold on to them while you still have them (not when you've lost them!) Let them know that you love them (not assume that they should know!). Life is fragile and unpredictable, so live each day to the fullest~!