Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Finally~!

Finally cleared my 2 most dreaded subjects... The Law of Business Organisation and Organisation Theory: an Interdisciplinary Approach.

These are really 2 of the worse subjects anyone can encounter... one is memory intensive because you have to really remember loads of cases. The other one needs understanding of Economics, Sociology and Psychology in depth... *faintz*

I'm sure I didn't do well for the both of them. To begin with, I didn't write enough. So that means either my essay lacks content, or there's content but lacks elaboration. But I don't care already lah. I am just happy and glad that it is over. I feel so mentally and physically drained and I need a break, whether I deserve it or not... =P

One last paper... Auditing. I did pretty well for it during the Mock Exam and I hope that with more time and efforts this time round, it will be better!!! :)

The good news is that everything is gonna end soon... on the 10th. And the bad news is... the next day is work! I'm pretty sure AOMC screwed up my posting date, but oh well... start work earlier, means more pay... so not too bad actually lah... =P

Now what I need is a good long ride. Looking forward to my club's event: Ride to the Wild... Its really a ride up north to KL and sleeping wherever we stop, in the wild. It will be fun~!!! :)

For now, I just gotta endure!!!
The scary looking exam hall with the tables and chairs arranged neatly... this is only half of the exam hall... its freaking big~!
With Cindiie and Dionne... we all hope that this is the last time we step into this hall as students... haha...