Monday, December 06, 2004

*laalaa*

Did quite a number of things these past few days... been rushing to a lot of places to get things done. My passport, insurance, bank account, credit card account, see bikes, meet up with my buddies etc etc.... finally I can say that I've finished most of the misc things that I've wanted to do. Now just gotta concentrate on my work at hand. Just came back from Aust, now gotta prepare for New Zealand... sianz...

Just moved into my new office last Friday. A much smaller place with less freedom... not too good but not that I have a choice. Hopefully I can do well in my new appointment.

Got my bike license and currently looking for a bike. Don't really know why I want a bike for but I just want a bike. Just the foolish me but that's just me. I don't have much interest in life... I don't play computer games, no Xbox, no PS2. I don't sing KTV and I hardly play pool. My only interest is only those machines... cars and bikes.... I find more joy in them.... it brings so much more convenience.... Simply enjoy cruising down the highway and chatting with my darling.... Love the speed of car and the freedom of bike. I want them all. Not that I have a lot of money but who cares. Only rich pple can have these things? If not now, then when?

I was looking at Aprilia RS125 but then all my buddies advice against it. High maintenance being one of the most important factor. Most prob gonna settle down with a Phantom 150. Wait till I get my Class 2 then I will get the GSX-R1000....hehehe..... for now.... just dream.....