Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Nothing to do....

Its getting very bored for me. Clearing leave this week and there's nothing much to do. Online at home for the whole day is meaningless. Nothing interesting in town. No money to go shopping in car shop or bike shop. Sighz.... ended up polishing car with Koh today back in camp. Read newspaper in the office, ate at the canteen, wash car, send my car for servicing.... that's about it. Boring....
Had a reunion dinner at Cheveron Clubhouse at night. All the Bravo Bty officers and BSM was there. Its more like a farewell dinner cuz boss, Koh and me are posting out to either HQ or other unit. Its a point in life when we gotta move on, as much as we wanted to stay. Had a very heavy dinner. All kinds of food... shan't describe in detail.
Tomorrow is probably gonna be another boring day. Don't know what to do yet.... Oh yar did I mention I am gonna be the Duty Officer on New Year's Eve~? Sianz to the extreme.... Anyone wanna join me in camp? =P