Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Slacking in town...

Went to town today with Koh. Nothing to do so just walk around and round and round.... Orchard is really boring. I can't imagine how those kids can go there everyday without getting bored. Or is it because I am old and the activities they engaged in no longer interest me? Wanted to buy a game to play but kinda reluctant to spend that kind of money. A lot of things I wanna buy but I gotta set my priorities.

Met up with Jas to have dinner. She bought a bag at Tangs. Not too bad. Its white colour though and it might get dirty easily. But doesn't matter lah, as long as she like can liaoz. She bought a pair of Levi's jeans too. On my credit.... actually brought her to the Levi's shop cuz I wanna buy my jeans, but ended up buying for her. No more money to buy my jeans already.... =P
Gotta wait till next payday.

Tomorrow will be another slack day.....