Sunday, November 28, 2004

Doing duty again...

Sianz... doing duty on a Sunday. Going to have more duties to come. Went bike hunting with Jas yesterday. Went to Looi's Motor and A.S.Phoon. Quoted me 6200 and 6500 respectively. Universal Motor quoted me 6700... Guess the choice is pretty obvious. Heard that there are some lobang in AMK for 6100. Probably gonna check it out when I finish doing all my duties. Oh yar, gotta plan my finance properly too. At the end of the day, I would wanna save some money for my studies and also leave some money for my holiday with Jas and my buddies in mid-dec. Can't wait to go for a good massage and spa with Jas~ =P

Oh yar, back to the bikes. Seems like phantom is gonna be the final choice. Aprilia is just too expensive and difficult to maintain. And none of my friends are recommending it. I guess I would probably ride for 2 years till I get my class 2, then I'll roll out a brand new GSX-R1000! No point rolling out a 2A bike since the difference is not that big. I love driving! I love riding! Oh no I'm so greedy! But then again, I don't really have much interest in other things. I don't like soccer, I don't like collectors item. I just like the feeling of having your own vehicle (be it bike or car) and travelling to anywhere you want (despite the fact the Singapore is damn small). My GSX-R1000!!! Wait for me!!! And for those who don't know what bike is it, refer to previous posts.

Sad news. I am going overseas again. Was unpacking my kit bag the other day when a gunner from Alpha came to inform me that I have been assigned to go to New Zealand mid-Jan for yet another Live Firing. Sianz... didn't unpack much cuz I stuff most of my equipment back in. 3 overseas trip within 6 mths... kinda sianz already. But then again, its not as if I have a choice.