Sunday, December 26, 2004

Christmas Eve....

Had quite an activities-filled day. Went to Sentosa early in the morning for our Battery Cohesion Activity. Was suppose to be there by 8.30 am but I was late. Got stuck at the entrance cuz they don't allow bikes into Sentosa. So ended up parking at the carpark outside and took a bus ride in. Interestingly, I took a wrong bus. The bus I was on was actually a shuttle bus for employees of Shangri La Hotel. I ended up entering Sentosa without paying a single cent... haha... Luckily nobody checked me.

Did not really do much stuff at Sentosa. Broke my toenail after a short round of beach soccer. Was bleeding all over, so did not continue. Was ambushed by the guys during the phototaking and ended up being thrown into the sea. Did not struggle as I was already heavily outnumbered 1: 30. So I just relax and let them carry me to the sea and dump me in.... haha...

Met Andrew and Chan Ming after that. Went to Autobacs to change my spark plug. Haven't changed it since I bought my car. Better change it before the car die on me halfway through the expressway. Went to Casa Roma with Jas to have our X'mas Dinner. Had some steak and wine... its a $107 dinner but because Jas had a $100 voucher, we ended up only paying $7.... haha... That's the most expensive dinner we've had....

Actually wanted to go to town to join in the countdown but was kinda lazy. The thought of having to squeeze with all the ppl there in town ain't too appealing. Luckily Vai called us in time and invited us to his hotel room. He had booked a room with Huijun at Intercontinental Hotel at Bugis. So we did our own countdown in the hotel room with Din, Hannah, Huijun and Vai, and a bottle of champange... Did nothing much in the room. Just watching VCD and making lots of noise. Decided to sleep over but the bed was too small. 5 of them squeezed onto the King size bed while I just make myself comfortable by combining some chairs together.

Had breakfast at Mac, then sent Jas home to wash up. Then we went to IMM Building to buy my tools and some stuffs before heading back to my house. Christmas Day dinner was at Andrew's house. Chin Lee was the organiser, Andrew was the Chef and his house was the restaurant.... haha.... Had pizzas.... many many pizzas, mussles... very delicious ones, some vodka, some beer and some wine. And we had Andrew's homemade Tiramisu for dessert~! Andrew is really good at cooking. Should learn some skills from him some day so that I can cook for my friends too... haha.. that's gonna take a long time.

They should be heading to the clubs now to continue drinking. After all the happenings in the past few days, its time for me to catch some rest... going back to camp to do duty tomorrow.... sianz.... what a spoiler...