Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I need help~!!!

Opened up my car bonnet and took out the air filter just now.... its freaking dirty~! Its a reuseable K&N Air Filter but I haven't washed it for like 40,000km~!!! I'm really pushing my luck. And my spark plugs haven't been changed for at least 40,000km too~! No wonder my fuel consumption is getting ridiculous. I foresee I'm gonna spend a bomb once I get my pay to get all these things sorted out. Engine Oil, Spark plugs, Air Filter.... hmmm...

Oh yar, I need help~! My car is leaking!!! Not coolant, thank god. Its leaking water every time after I parked the car. Water dripping from below the engine bay. What could be the cause of this? Can anyone one knowledgable in car tell me? I am good with bikes but nuts with cars.

haiz... my bike air filter needs to be cleaned too... I think I'll just go and buy the cleaning kit and clean both the car's and bike's air filter myself. Did a search on the internet and it seems easy... 6 Steps Cleaning Instruction.... hmmmm.... Wah sian... gotta remove the whole fuel tank again.... -__-"""