Monday, May 14, 2007

4 down... 3 more to go....

Finally, I've past the halfway mark..... had my Maths paper today. I really can't say how well I've done. I just know that I tried to do every questions I can. And I follow Jas advice... If don't understand anything, just differentiate one time to get some marks. I hope that will work. My confidence for Maths is so low that even when i get an answer, I will get worried because I can't believe I can get the answer so easily... haiz... aiyah don't care already lah... just wait for the release of the results in Sep lah...

2 more papers for this week before a I take a small little break.... after Friday's POA, it will be 12 days before ESAP on 30th May. Can't wait for that day to come.... =P

Met up with Andrew and Chin Lee at the coffeeshop yesterday. Chin Lee is graduating soon and is now back in the army to finish up what he owe. He has also recently joined Andrew in the Singles' Club. Yeah, Camella and him have broken up. From his side of the story, its a mutual thing. Camella is not getting any younger and her parents expect her to get married real soon. But Chin Lee, having just graduated, can't afford to marry her. He has got no car, no house, no money, and the pressure is mounting on Camella and so.... the official reason for the break-up.... Different family background. *faintz*

So many break-ups recently. First its Andrew (yeah, twice this year =P ), then its Chin Lee. Both are long term relationships that've lasted for years. And so far, all the reasons for the break-ups I've heard are all pretty lame. Apparently, Audrey don't like Andrew to drink. Andrew is willing to change and have changed but Audrey can't make up her mind. She don't know what she wants and they ended up going separate way. 6 years r/s gone just like that. Then there's Chin Lee with the "different family background" story... haiz... relationships can be really fragile yar? Cherish you loved ones everybody~!