Friday, May 18, 2007

6 papers cleared...

Finally.... 6 papers cleared in 9 days.... POA today wasn't as easy as everyone hopes it to be but its kinda expected. Last year was the first year this new syllabus was introduced. Last year exam was damn easy....too easy. So its not surprising that this year's paper is damn tricky and difficult. Like I told some friends... Last year they test how easy they can go. This year they test how difficult they can go. Next year onwards, the papers should be more human.... =P

Oh well, I'm not interested to find out if I am right cuz I wanna pass it this year~!!! 12 more days to ESAP... a good break for me and I should try to organise my time more properly to make sure I cover everything... now like the previous 2 papers where I just cover the bare minimum.....

Just some pictures that were long overdued....

The library was my 2nd home.....
Fucking econs.... see already also no mood.....
Marketing.... prepared so hard for it only to screw it up during the last 3 critical hours.... -___-""

Hall 7 can look really intimidating.... especially if you are one of those people sitting on the chairs....
Enough crap....taking a break now...... =P