Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Leaving on a jet plane....

Going for overseas training soon.... 2 more days to be exact... Having a bit of a mix feeling. Excited yet sianz about the whole thing... Excited because it will be interesting place to train in. Sianz because of the activities that are going to take place there. And I am pretty sure a lot of things are gonna screw up and I am gonna be screwed for it too. That's not too bad if I am the one responsible for it. The problem with my job and my organisation is that we are always being screwed for things that are beyond our control... sighz... shan't talk too much abt it. Kinda classified also... can say much...

Definitely gonna miss Jas a lot. Can't really have a peace of mind cuz Jas is gonna have her 'A's during my absence... and I really feel bad not being able to be there for her during this tough period.... Sorry darling.... I promised I will buy you lots of nice stuffs when I come back okie~! Think of the bright side... my coming back will signify the last day of your exam~! Let's all look forward to that day.

Gonna to take my Class 2B TP Test the moment I come back... Hope can pass it on my first attempt. Heard from a lot of pple that there are quotas for each day and usually they won't let pple pass the first time. Well, still gotta try anyway. Even if its true that they dun pass first timer, does that mean that I'm gonna sit there and wait? Of course not. Gotta make the first step. If they really fail me the first time round (like what everyone say) at least I know that I would stand a chance on my second time~! For those out there who have nothing better to do... pray for me....